Reference ID: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £26,000 Hours: 40 Hrs a week (08:00am – 16:30pm)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Due to our growing success, we are expanding our marketing team. We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced marketeer to join our team. Are you passionate about all things marketing? Do you have what it takes for this key position role that will continue and drive the success of a friendly family run business?
You will be playing an important part to increase the awareness and presence in the marketplace about businesses of the Nene Group. You will be able to manage multiple projects across the business with exposure to 360° marketing: websites, digital marketing, print, and exhibitions.
- Play an integral role in building the business brand across multiple platforms.
- Continuous development on the Nene companies’ websites. Updating regularly with relevant content. Continuously finding new ways to improve digital marketing concepts.
- Develop, maintain, and update content on the Nene eShop website.
- Drive the eShop website position within the marketplace
- Use Google Analytics for reporting and identify trends.
- Social Media, planning and execution and growth, in line with the company marketing plan
- Assist with company’s events
- Creation of presentations
- Preform market research, reporting trends and outcomes to improve the company’s offerings
- Support departments in the acquisition of new clients and retaining current customers
- Perform any other duties within your skill set within the business as and when required.
Skills & Experience
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in this role or similar
- Professional qualification in marketing (Desirable)
- Experience with working on an eCommerce website (Required)
- Experience with SEO & PPC
- Proficient in copy writing is essential
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of both traditional and digital marketing and have experience coordinating marketing activities.
- Working previously with B2B marketing would be an advantage
- Great organisational skills: planning, managing and execute efficiently multiple tasks at once
- High-motivated, passionate, driven, and confident to succeed
- Experienced with Photoshop
- Fully proficient with Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proactive, able to work effectively with minimal support, using initiative as required.
- Worked with external agencies
- Company team-building nights out/events
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Free On-Site Parking
- Be a part of a great, family business!
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Nene Warehouse Solutions is part of the Nene Group, a UK-family owned business and has been trading since 1974. We are based in the East Midlands, our employees are a key component of what makes us a great company, to find out more about Nene Click Here
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Find out more about our Mission, Vision and Core Values, as well as our Employee Values, Click Here