Contract Project Work
highest standards in service.
Nene’s Contract Project Work
- Nene can advise you of your obligations and duties under CDM regulations, and the roles of Principal Designer and Principal Contractor
- Before the construction phase, Nene will work closely with you to define the required ‘Pre-construction’ information. If the site is in partial occupation or a phased handover to partial occupation, Nene will help create a safe working plan to segregate working areas and construction areas known as a TMP (Traffic Management Plan).
- We will develop and arrange all project governance such as project organisation charts, directories, and meeting frequencies at the start of the project, during the pre-construction phase.
- During the construction phase, your assigned Nene Project Manager will manage and liaise with you during the project cycle, reporting on overall project status, project milestones, open/closed actions, and risks.
- On practical completion, we will hand over the physical areas in a clean and safe condition. In addition, Nene will finalise the O&M (operations and maintenance manual) for hand over to you within two weeks of practical completion. This handover includes drawings, certificates, a building regulations approval certificate where required, and warranties.
- Nene can discuss undertaking these duties on your behalf however this will always carry a management fee.
Warehouse Turnkey Solutions Brochure
Download our brochure for more information on our Warehouse Turnkey Solutions.
Find out more about our Site & Warehouse Turnkey Solutions
Complete the below form and one of our expert team will be in touch to see how we can assist you further.