Pallet Racking Inspection Training
Upcoming Racking Inspection Training Events
UPCOMING EVENTS: Racking Inspection Training
24th September 2021 | 29th October 2021 | 26th November 2021
Require training on a different day or location?
Let us know when and where you require us
HALF DAY TRAINING: Racking Inspection Safety Course Practical Training
Nene’s Racking Safety Inspection Training is divided into a modular approach including an initial presentation, a hands-on practical session using a mock warehouse whereby a SEMA racking inspection training will take place, ending with a final review meeting including questions and answers.
The topics covered to educate your team include; health the safety, the longevity of your racking system, what to expect from an SEMA inspection, SEMA guidelines and racking visual assessment skills.
Practical elements are key to this course where we hope your team can be fully engaged:
• Learn new regulations and current SEMA guidelines
• Identify key components of the storage system
• Recognise damage and potential hazards
• Learn how to report damage
• The importance of load signs
• How to prevent damage from occurring
This course is suitable for operatives who work within the warehouse environment and is ideal for both current and new employees. The course runs for a half working day and can accommodate 6 to 10 people in one session.
Please note: This course would not provide your staff with a SEMA qualification, however, they would be trained to carry out an intermediate safety inspection following the SEMA & HSE Guidelines. The course is demonstrated and conducted at ground level only.
We follow the Government guidelines very closely; our priority is to keep our visitors and staff safe. We, therefore, request that attendees follow the site safety notices. All attendees must bring their own mask, hi-vis and safety footwear. All visitors will be asked to sanitise their hands on entry and exiting the premises, upon entry temperatures will be taken.
We require a minimum of 5 working days for any cancellations
Book Your Place
Please fill in the form below to book your place at Nene’s Racking Inspection Training. A member of the team will be in contact with more information.
The whole team thoroughly enjoyed the course, we all learnt a lot from it… The content etc was all perfect
Gave the right information that’s needed to help keep the racking in good working order/safe.
I was surprised how much I learnt in a short space of time
- Outline of racking management
- Racking components and terminology
- Current guidelines and legislation
- Racking roles and responsibilities
- Defect tolerances and classifications
- Locating defects and safety offload
- Most common defects
- Safe working load notices
Who is the course for?
- Warehouse operatives
- Internal racking inspectors
- Person responsible for racking safety (PRRS)
- Site Operations
- Health & Safety Management
- Anybody with a role that includes warehousing and storage
- Increase the knowledge of the delegates such that the warehouse becomes a safer place of work.
- Provide each delegate with a basic knowledge of current damage classifications and relevant legislation.
- Enable the delegates to perform regular internal racking inspections in a safe and competent manner.
Every employer shall ensure that any of employees who supervises or manages the use of work equipment has received adequate training for the purposes of health and safety, including training in the methods which may be adopted when using the work equipment, any risk which such use may entail and precautions to be taken.