Reference ID: Installation Assistant
Salary: £22,000 Hours: 40 Hrs a week (08:00am – 16:30pm)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The Role / Duties
- Assist the Installation Manager and Installation Supervisor with planning scheduling and booking installations directly with customers, ensuring we meet our clients KPIs and maximising company profit.
- Have knowledge of all customers systems / portals.
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Have knowledge of all clients’ pre- and post-install compliance requirements and assist the Installation Team with processing of post-installation paperwork.
- Take telephone calls on behalf of the Installation Team and assist, were possible, with any services-related queries.
- Report to all clients on proposed ETAs and update on any delays relating to installation
- Problem-solve failed installations; making sure they are resolved quickly with the correct department and re-scheduled.
- Liaise with H&S manager to ensure all relevant sub-contractor certifications and valid and in place prior to booking them in for work.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, contractors, and team members in a polite and professional manner always.
Skills & Experience
- Working to tight deadlines
- Good planning and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Company team-building nights out/events
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Be part of a great, family business!
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Nene Warehouse Solutions is part of the Nene Group, a UK-family owned business and has been trading since 1974. We are based in the East Midlands, our employees are a key component of what makes us a great company, to find out more about Nene Click Here
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Find out more about our Mission, Vision and Core Values, as well as our Employee Values, Click Here