Ap02 B : Sub Contractor Training Standards
Nene Storage Equipment Ltd has set minimum training standards for all its installation sub-contractors and for the people who work on their behalf.
- Everyone including labourers and trainees must hold a CSCS/CPCS card
- Everyone must, as far as is reasonably practicable hold a current SEIRS card at
the appropriate level.
Note: Site supervisors must hold a supervisors level card.
- Trainees and labour may hold a valid SEIRS temporary until the first available
- Abrasive Wheels
- IPAF or equivalent (scissor lifts)
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Where more than 5 people are on site, a trained First Aid at Work person will also
Note: Additionally those operating plant must hold current certification, where certification has no expiry date refresher training must be completed every 5 years as a minimum.