What Is Galvanised Cantilever Racking?
The ideal solution for out-sized stock such as timber, poles, panelling and extrusions, Galvanised Cantilever Racking is a weather-resistant steel racking system used worldwide in construction and warehouse storage.
Manufactured from galvanised steel, the racking is protected from rust and deterioration. Being manufactured in this way means it is a highly durable and robust option for outside storage and distribution centres.
A simple yet intelligent structure, Cantilever Racking has fixed or mobile arms to the needs of the warehouse, allowing excellent flexibility and adaptability when needed. The armload weight can range from 500kgs to 2000kgs to accommodate the large, often cumbersome goods they are storing.
The stock can be accessed via front loading or side loading fork-lift trucks, again proving a highly flexible option to meet the needs of your workflow. Pick and replenishment times can be reduced depending on which you choose and the layout of your premises, working to your specific needs.
Key Features of Cantilever Racking:
- Galvanised steel provides excellent weather resistance and longevity
- Uninterrupted storage capacity with no need for intermittent or end uprights required is a massive benefit for storage maximisation
- Single or double-sided storage, Cantilever Racking delivers on space optimisation, maximising pick and replenishment routes in the warehouse
- A safe and secure option when expertly installed by professionals
- Highly durable, Cantilever Racking can cope with extreme elements making it ideal for outdoor storage
- Fixed or variable Cantilever arms provide a flexible solution to storage and many reconfiguration options for warehouses
- No specialist equipment is required, only a standard forklift and qualified driver
- Cost Effective, Simple construction, makes the most cost-effective of all rack types