Reference ID: Solutions Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00am – 16:30pm (With a 30-minute unpaid break) Salary: From £45,000 – £55,000
INDHP Warehouse, Production, Manufacture, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Administration, Progression, Team, Northamptonshire.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide experienced solutions design and sales support within the Turnkey Solutions division. You will act as an ambassador within the team and the wider business to support the growth of the Turnkey division by understanding and presenting the unique products and services that Nene has to offer and engaging and networking with new and existing customers to design and sell the solutions. The role will be UK-wide and will report directly to the Division Head of Turnkey Solutions.
- The Solutions Manager will work within the Turnkey Solutions team and will be responsible for the presentation of company services in the pre-sales process, selling the unique value of the Nene business compared to its competitors, understanding customer solution requirements, and where Nene’s products and services will benefit the customer
- Engaging/meeting directly with customers when required with the BD Manager. Division Heads, or independently
- Maintaining an overview of the end-to-end solution across a bid cycle – ensuring that the overall client proposition is compelling, competitive, and compliant.
- Undertaking design of new solutions independently and with wider team support when required.
- Ensure that all solutions are costed accurately and with the correct levels of profitability
- Customer Service – dedicated to exceeding clients’ expectations, ensuring excellence in delivery is achieved through the right solution.
- Taking ownership of the bid process working both independently and with wider team input where required, managing new business opportunities through a structured approach to maximise success.
- Support and carry out the management of warehousing/new business projects using standard project methodology and tools.
- Manage multiple projects and associated tasks across potentially conflicting timescales to ensure agreed deadlines are achieved.
- Maintain good working relationships with both existing and new customers.
- Works well within a team and helps to drive overall business objectives
- Communicate regularly with regards to the progress of existing projects and pipeline opportunities.
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company Rules, agreements, policies, Procedures, and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Ensure Company business is treated in the strictest confidence and not disclosed to persons outside the Company
- Act om a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained, and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Attend any development training as required in compliance with the Company’s commitment to developing people.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree calibre or equivalent
- Logistics degree (Desirable)
- Experience in the design of warehouse solutions
- Analytical experience
- Logistics/Supply Chain expertise
- Cross-sector experience
- Commercially astute
- Working to tight deadlines
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
- Computer-aided design (AutoCAD)
- Warehouse operational understanding
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible approach to work times & locations
- Company team-building nights out/events
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle or car allowance
- Be a part of a great, family business!
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status
Nene Warehouse Solutions is part of the Nene Group, a UK family-owned business and has been trading since 1974. we are based in the East Midlands, our employees are a key component of what makes us a great company, to find out more about Nene, Click Here
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Find out more about our Mission, Vision and our Core Values, as well as our Employee values, Click Here