Reference ID: Warehouse/Production Operative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time shifts available
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00am – 4:30pm (30 minute unpaid break), Part-time negotiable hours’ Salary: £9.51 p/hour
We are on the lookout for several Warehouse/Production Operatives due to our continuing growth within the business.
- Pick and pack parts from locations (via mobile device or picklist) to complete customer orders
- Produce and assemble parts to manufacture finished goods from raw materials (which may include working with machinery and basic programming)
- To put together various goods and parts to make/create a part or series of parts/assemblies.
- To be responsible for receipt, storage, production and the pick and ship of products
- Working on suppliers’ portals to create delivery manifests
- You will also oversee stock replenishment and perform cycle counts when appropriate
- Inspect and performance maintenance of MHE and other material handling equipment where necessary
- Always maintaining a high level of Health and Safety within the workplace
- Complete all work following Nene Warehouse Solutions agreed standards and to ensure we meet quality and customer expectations
- Ensuring areas are clean, tidy and well organised
Skills and Experience
- You have great communication skills
- Not essential but a bonus if you have worked in a production environment before.
- You can work towards deadlines paired with attention to detail
- You have a positive attitude to learn new skills and able to be flexible with your duties
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Again, not essential but if you a valid MHE license it’s a bonus!
- Overtime available (paid at time and a half)
- Opportunities to progress within our team
- Full training provided
- Additional internal courses provided
- Be a part of our amazing and growing team
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Free on-site parking
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status
Nene Warehouse Solutions is part of the Nene Group, a UK-family owned business and has been trading since 1974. We are based in the East Midlands, our employees are a key component of what makes us a great company, to find out more about Nene Click Here
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Find out more about our Mission, Vision and Core Values, as well as our Employee values, Click Here