Reference ID: Contract Coordination Assistant
Application Deadline: 31/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Assisting the Contract Services Coordinator with planning, scheduling and booking installations direct with customers based around our factory’s planned delivery dates, ensuring we meet our clients KPI’s and maximise company profit
- Working closely with the Orders Operative and other Contract Services team members to quickly resolve any potential installation issues
- Reporting to all clients on proposed ETAs and updating on any delays relating to installation
- Knowledge of all systems / portals
- Knowledge of all client’s post-install compliance requirements
- Liaising with H&S manager to ensure all relevant sub-contractor certification is valid and in place prior to booking them in for work
As the Contract Coordination Assistant you will be highly motivated and team orientated; you will be IT literate with experience using various systems and be open to learning new skills.
Nene are keen to find a positive individual with a strong work ethic, who pride themselves on accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills. Dealing direct with all our clients you will possess a professional and friendly manner and enjoy working with people, building long lasting relationships with Nene Storage’s client base.